Support For Ambetter From Superior HealthPlan Members Affected By Recent Storms
If you are a member of Ambetter from Superior HealthPlan and are located in an area with a storm or flood warning, there are services available to help you.
Call Member Services if you need to:
- Get an emergency prescription refill.
- Replace necessary medical equipment, services or supplies.
- Get a new copy of your Ambetter Member ID card.
- Speak with a registered nurse, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Speak with a medical doctor via our Telehealth program.
- Find a doctor in your area.
- Get help dealing with stress or depression.
All Ambetter members who live within the official disaster designated counties and who may need to replace necessary medical equipment, services, or supplies should seek replacement through any available supplier. If you cannot find a supplier, call Member Services to find one for you. Your supplies will be replaced even if you are temporarily outside of the county in which you live.
- For information on evacuations, shelters and recovery resources, call 2-1-1.
- To check on loved ones and neighbors affected by the flood, visit the Red Cross Safe and Well website.
- For safety tips related to tornadoes, hurricanes, thunderstorms and flooding, please review our Severe Weather Flyer (PDF).